- “The Impact of the Correlation between Health Expenditure and Survival Probability on the Demand for Insurance”,
- “Social Insurance, Private Health Insurance and Individual Welfare". resubmitted to JEDC
- “Employment-based Health Insurance and Aggregate Labor Supply”. (with Zhigang Feng)
- “The Chinese Saving Rate: Long-Term Care Risks, Family Insurance, and Demographics”. (with Ayşe İmrohoroğlu) submitted --- New version!
- “Intergenerational Transfers and China’s Social Security Reform”. (with Ayşe İmrohoroğlu) submitted
- "China’s One- and Two-Child Policies”. (with Guillaume Vandenbroucke) in progress
- “What If China Stopped Saving?” (with Ayşe İmrohoroğlu) in progress
- “Personal Bankruptcy and Health Care Reform”. (with Wenli Li) in progress